Bridge Maneuvering System
Bridge Maneuvering System controls marine propulsion engines from a wheelhouse and a control room.
This product sends revolution speed order and monitors engine condition.
A latest model "M-800-V" was released in 2011, which has brand new communication system, liquid crystal displays, and possible function enhancement.
This model is flexible and suitable to the various needs of customers.
Electric Governor is capable to control and optimize revolution speed of marine propulsion engines depending on the sea condition realized by microcomputer.
We have also developed a fuel save governor software, which prevents from providing excess fuel by tolerating RPM change under specific sea conditions (This "Fuel Save Governor" is a popular option).
FIVA Valve is mounted on each cylinder of MAN Diesel & Turbo SE ME engines and controls fuel oil injection timing, quantity and exhaust valve actuation timing in order to optimize fuel injection and exhaust valve actuation at any load.
This product attracts increasing attention, as there has been tightening of environmental regulations.
- MAN Diesel & Turbo SE ME Engine - Multi Purpose Controller (MPC), Inductive Sensor
- Mitsubishi UE Eco Engine - Engine Control System, Hydraulic Valve
- Controllable Pitch Propeller Remote Control System
- Side Thruster Remote Control System
- Pneumatic Maneuvering Control System
- Water Emulsified Fuel Supply System
- Fin Stabilizer Control System
- Marine Crane Control System
- ALPHA Lubricator System